Thursday, January 15, 2015

Early December

In December we started the Christmas Festivities. I bought the kids their first advent calendar. Too bad we forgot to get chocolate out of it most of the time...

We put up the tree in the first week of Decemeber. The kids were not overly interested or helpful but at least they say for a picture after.

I got to hang our with some friends from
My ward while we all got our hair done. Liz brought this awesome number and I had a great time dancing in it. Sure love these girls.

We decided to up our Christmas decor. So we made the trek to Canadian tire. While there we for suckered into buying this singing Minnie. The kids love her.

We had to send a package to uncle Carson on his mission so I had the girls draw him some pictures. I'm trying to make sure they don't forget him. Cause Tyler and I miss him like crazy!

Quinny had her preschool Christmas party and concert. Their songs are ao cute. She loves Mrs. Wong. Unfortunately she still doesn't like Santa and cried when he came...

The weather was beautiful in December. We built this overweight snowman and it was pretty fun.

Tyler made this light hanging contraption out of his old paint pole and a hanger. He did a great job with the lights! Even with all his helpers...

For our friend Rons birthday we went our to LZ trampoline. It was so fun! Tyler sadly jumped too high trying to dunk on a basketball hoop and landed on the ground on his bum. His back hurt pretty bad but he continued to jump the rest of the time and then come out to eat. Later that night I convinced him to go to the ER and they kept him overnight! Thankfully it was nothing serious just come compressed vertebrae and he has recovered nicely.

I bought some premade sugar cookie dough from a friend at work. Then we cut out cookies with the kids. They surprisingly turned out ok and the kids has fun.

I had a baking day with the girls from my ward. On the way Quinn insisted her baby get buckled then laughed hysterical when I did it for her. Love this kid. We made way too many delicious treats!

Tyler has some tickets to the oilers that he gets from a patient every year. I unfortunately have not been able to go with him yet but he took Brooke and had a good time.

Before my family was all going to show up Tyler needed to finish tiling the basement shower. After a family trip to lowes and a long Saturday it's done! Love how handy my husband is!

Let the Christmas celebrations begin!

No comments :