Friday, September 4, 2015

Also In July

Just some pictures of us enjoying the summer. Who needs a pool when you have a water table?


Love all these sunkissed kids at the splash park. This is pretty much my favorite splash park in the city and I luckily live only  5 minutes from it!


We convinced Tannis and Nathan to go to Taste of Edmonton with us. It rained a bit but we survived. Tannis and I even tried a peanut butter and liver sandwich and cheesecake on a stick. This is my favorite festival all summer!





Finally we took a trip to the Whitecourt river slides and to visit Megan. It was so much fun. I hope to make this an annual trip. These slides are so cool and the splash park is awesome. The weather and company was great as well!










We also checked another park off of our summer list. Broadmoor park in Sherwood Park is insane. It was so big and so busy but the kids had a blast!










We love going to the park with the Famulaks. Nixon has grown up so much and is so good with Scar. I love when I don't have to push her on the swings!



2 comments :

Carrie said...

Look at you, getting all caught up on your blog before D Day!!👍

Carrie said...

That ? Is supposed to be a thumbs up. ;)