While I was away on girls camp Tannis and Elise watched my girls. They were in heaven with their cousin Jack here. Then Elise and Jack stayed to celebrate Scar's birthday!
Scar got spoiled rotten with all her presents. Quinn definitely struggled with her sister getting presents but we survived. Scarlett loved all her presents and loved having toys that were just hers. Thanks everyone!
We had cake and pizza to celebrate. The usual. Scarlett got a Frozen cake. She loved it. The icing was even flavored. I can't believe she is 2!
We also went to the mall and went to build a bear. We let both the girls choose a pony that came with a free outfit. It was actually pretty fun.
We also went swimming at Fred Broadstock. The weather was warm but cloudy. We stayed for a long time and no one drowned so I call that a win. Scar loves swimming and water so it was the perfect way to celebrate.
At 2 years old Scarlett is:
-talking a bit. She is definitely trying new words everyday. Her best words are mom, dad, quinn, cocko (rocko), hoohoo (soother), I do, i don't know, swimsuit, uh huh, pop, money, kitty and no.
-sleeps like a champ 8-8 or 8:30
-loves to copy Quinn
-loves all things girly -bows, dresses, nightgowns, sparkles, makeup
-loves pop and treats
-eats pretty much anything
-loves kitties
-loves her mom best
-is as cute and sweet as ever





















No comments :
Post a Comment