Monday, November 2, 2015

Cramming

We spent the rest of August trying to fit in as much fun as possible before baby came and before the weather got too cold We finally went to Kinsman park with Carrie and Robin. That place is awesome!


 We did a little nesting. Painted the girls room and put them in there together. Tyler also painted the boys room in preparation for his arrival.



We of course celebrated Miracle Treat Day!

Tyler played summer hockey this year. Most of his games are pretty much in the middle of the night but luckily this one was early enough that we could attend. The kids loved watching their dad play. He even played out instead of in net so it was far more exciting to watch him.


My friend Jenn had her baby Charlotte. I can hardly wait to be snuggling a baby of my own!

We went out for one last Temple trip and dinner before baby with some of our favorites. It was great! Why don't we do this more often?



Tyler and I finally celebrated our 9 year anniversary/babymoon with a staycation at the Fantasyland. We stayed in the polynesian room. Aside from Tyler purchasing a motor bike we didn't leave the mall for over 24 hours. That place is magical. Especially without kids!



Carrie, Robin and I finally took all the kids to discovery canyon. I loved it there. I think when I go next year it will be even better with Quinn being a little older. The kids were great and just played and swam the whole time we were there. I wish they had something like this in Edmonton!










Carrie, Robin and I also took our kids on the Edmonton Street Car across the high level bridge and then to play at the Legislature. It was a beautiful hot day and we of course had a blast.









I had one last night out with some of my favorite ladies. We drank diet coke, hot tubbed and talked until way too late. Love these ladies!


With our stay at the fantasyland we got "free" passes to either galaxyland or the waterpark. Quinn chose galaxyland and we had a blast as our last fun outing as a family of four. Scarlett and Quinn both loved all the ride of course and Tyler didn't even get too sick. It is so nice to have the mall so close to us!







 We also hit up the splash park/gigantic park in Sherwood park. This place is insanely big and fun. I think we were there for almost 4 hours. The kids were in heaven.


The weekend before Lincoln was born was Labor Day weekend. My family was all around and my mom even came up to help prepare for baby. She cleaned cupboards, did laundry and helped me nest to my full capacity. I was exhausted! We shopped and eventually treated ourselves to a pedicure.


Even being major prego we still had an awesome summer!

No comments :