Monday, November 2, 2015

Family in Edmonton

We made it back to Edmonton in time to hit up the Cari West parade. It is a personal favorite of mine. It celebrates the Caribbean culture. They pull their own floats and wear whatever they want despite body shape or size. I hope to one day walk in it!












We like to take pictures of Jack anytime he eats something. He has the strangest eating and sleeping habits but seriously  how can you not love that face!


We secured a couple babysitters and ditched all 6 kids for a triple date night at the Lion King. Unfortunately Tannis and Nathan had already seen it so they opted out. The costumes and music were amazing. I love broadway type musicals!







The free pools at the Legislature are always a fan favorite. The weather was amazing and we had a great time as usual.















 A trip to my house wouldn't be a trip without an outing to Costco. We love this place. Even with the millions of kids we have to bring along...


A new favorite outing is to the grocery people. This place is magical. It has every treat you could ever want in bulk. I try not to go very often because I spend way too much money!


My mom was driving with Muffy to Alaska so she came late at night and then shared the bed with Scarlett. These kids love their grandma...even if she was minorly paralyzed.



 We also hit up our favorite splash park. Danielle's kids actually liked the cold water this time which was a nice change. Lucky for them because summers in Alaska are going to be a bit chilly compared to Twin Falls. I just love watching these kids with their cousins!










Despite the heat the kids convinced Elise to go in the Hot Tub with them. 


Its been a long time coming but these 2 four year olds are starting to get along. I'm sad they are moving so far but hopefully we can still see them enough! They even hugged right before they pulled away to Alaska.

I sure love these ladies. We did one last set of selfies together because with Tannis moving to Spain and Muffy to Alaska we didn't know when we would all be together again. Hopefully in a few years we can all live within a couple hours or minutes of each other!


Goodbyes are hard. Enough said.


No comments :